So yeah, I pretty much stink at contributing...but hey, I got my first follower! Thanks Jenny! :)
Nothing new here really, not even the off task part. I frequently get off task. I should be and very well could be:
-finishing up the very last day of Esther Bible Study, and man has it been good!
-sorting the ever growing laundry pile, but I did complete Shawn's at least and a load of towels
-taking another trip to Kroger for the few items I forgot to put on the list and actually need
-preparing for all the cooking I get to do tomorrow including our Purim feast and eating of Haman's Ears, sounds tasty huh? ;) Love Thursday nights with the Esther group! :)
-picking up the 'play pen', formally known as Living Room and Dining Room
-painting my polish-less toenails, can't seem to remember until I'm headed out the door and put on my flip-flops and have to pretend not to see such hideousness
-sneaking a peek of the sleeping boy, oh how I love watching him sleep
-moving all of the pics and videos from the camera's memory card to our expansion drive, my husband has banned me from buying anymore memory cards since I'm on like number 7 or so...can't a girl have several back-ups for every pic? I really do NEED them on a memory card, on a cd, and on an expansion drive. Just in case. I'm just sayin'.
-easily a hundred other things, but cleaning every inch of the house is not something to be done in the midnight hour...guess that'll have to wait for another day and time, thankfully.
Kristina
You're welcome!
ReplyDelete