I am addicted to reading blogs and decided that it is my turn to contribute to this phenomenon. I've never been one to stick to a journal, so maybe this will work. I want to be able to keep a journal of all that goes on with our family so here it goes.
On Tuesday, Shawn discovered that he could stand up in his crib, and thinks he is pretty cool. I went to get him up from his nap and was pleasantly surprised to see him standing in his crib with the biggest smirk on his face. Too cute, and of course we captured a pic...

Today, this was the pile under the crib when I went to get him from his nap...

Sadly, now that he is standing in the crib, the Dallas Cowboys mobile had to be taken down.
He decided that it is even more fun to toss the blankies and toys on the floor, but gets pretty sad when he can't go to sleep without his blankie. :( He'll learn sooner or later.
On Tuesday, Shawn discovered that he could stand up in his crib, and thinks he is pretty cool. I went to get him up from his nap and was pleasantly surprised to see him standing in his crib with the biggest smirk on his face. Too cute, and of course we captured a pic...

Today, this was the pile under the crib when I went to get him from his nap...

Sadly, now that he is standing in the crib, the Dallas Cowboys mobile had to be taken down.
He decided that it is even more fun to toss the blankies and toys on the floor, but gets pretty sad when he can't go to sleep without his blankie. :( He'll learn sooner or later.
Cute photos! He's precious.
ReplyDeleteOooh, I can't wait! That life is coming for me!!
ReplyDelete