Touch of Sweetness

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

28 days or less!!...

...that's the amount of time left until William arrives!! William will arrive via c-section on Wednesday, November 3rd if he doesn't choose to come any sooner! I was really hoping for the 2nd since all 3 of our birthdays have a 2 in them (2,27,12), but no such luck. The doc said that he can't schedule it even one day sooner than 39 weeks, boo. John finished painting his nursery today, so tomorrow we will start putting his room together. I have officially organized all of the clothes handed down to William from his big brother and cousins into piles from newborn to 2T. I still need to purge at least half and share with William's cousin Liam who is 2 months old plus his other 2 cousins that are due to arrive in 2011. What a blessing hand-me-downs have been for Shawn and will be for William too. There is still much to be done around here to prepare for William's arrival, and we couldn't be anymore excited to get it done and welcome him home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment